§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible according to article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Hotel Heidegrund Betriebs GmbH & Co. KG, Drei-Brücken-Weg 12, 49681 Garrel; telephone number 04495 89 0; firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there is a legal obligation to retain the data.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony
Phone: 05 11/120-45 00
Fax: 05 11/120-45 99
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO.
The data in question are as follows:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the corresponding location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called sessi-on-ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually).
§ 4 FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer share participation, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services jointly with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details:
Hotel Heidegrund Betriebs GmbH & Co. KG